Friday, September 21, 2007

We Wed











On August 26 we finally completed the celebration of our marriage with a big, happy party. We called on all our friends and family from near and far to join us in feasting, singing, and making maniacal merriment. It was so huge, dazzling and magnificent that I haven't been able to post. I will never forget what it looked like and felt like to stand onstage at the celebratory rock club with my arm around my beloved Papa M and look out to see our dearest peoples from New York, San Francisco, Canada, Minnesota, Alabama, and sweet Wisconsin looking back at us. I was awash in love and still am. I hope I never come down. I can't fully express what it meant to me, but I think you all know. Here are some photos stolen from Haus Frau, with more to come from Papa M's treasure chest.

No comments: